Monday, February 15, 2010

Stolen



So Olivia Peterson got married this weekend, and I was lucky enought to be able to attend. She looked beautiful, and it was so much fun to see her! I took a few pics with Calli's camera... that I stole... cause she is in Laramie and left it at my house. So here are some pics!

Here are Livs and Chris listening to her Dad during the ceremony, before the vows.

If anyone has a reason these two should not be married... she laughed!

The kiss... the blurriness of the pics shows why ametuers shouldn't try and use a confusing camera!

What?

The AWESOME fabric boquet!

The happy couple!

More to come when I have time. Take Care!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sweet! I'm glad you posted some pictures - I've been wanting to see some of her!

nina said...

That fabric bouquet is pretty sweet. I have never seen one before.

Shana said...

You did pretty good on your pics, stolen camera and all! :)
I'm glad you were there.