Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pictures

I'm so proud of my baby sister and niece for the awesome pictures that they take. It really does take a good eye to make a good photographer, and they both seem to have it. Knowing how hard it is to capture a whole family looking good in just one picture, it's amazing the amount of options I always have when looking through all the pictures. Now, granted, my children are the best looking kids on the planet, but still! Just kidding! Anyway... just wanted to give them a shout out. If you're ever in need of a photographer, they are ready to be booked!

This is Calli's facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001571180751&sk=photos

This is Kalee's facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002278688694&sk=photos

And here are some of my favorites of Calli's:































and some of Kalees:


















Just so you all know, I didn't ask Kalee to take those pics of me, she asked me to pose for her cause she's never done female senior pics or anything and wanted a sample. :) Anyway- y'all should look them up next time you need a shoot done!

Take Care!

No comments: