Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Again!

Yep, I'm posting again. I've got other stuff that I really do want to take the time to write, but I just don't have it right now, or the patience or pain tolerance to do so.

My 31-year-old body doesn't quite agree with pregnancy the same way that my 21-year-old body did, or my 23-year-old body, or my 24-year-old body... even my 29-year-old body. I DO believe that something happens to your body when you turn 30, and that things are a lot harder. I always thought that people were lying, or exaggerating, but I am now a firm believer that your body starts turning against you the minute you turn 30.

I can't seem to sleep anymore, and that causes a lot of aches and pains from trying to move around and get comfortable. Also- trying to shove pillows into places that don't generally need pillows, may have something to do with the shape of my body. I have finally given in and I have an appointment for the chiropractor at 2:30 this afternoon. I feel like I'm putting an extreme amount of pressure on him to make me feel better, when I should just realize, that my body is older than last time I birthed a human, and I'm bigger than I've ever been, it is later in the summer than I have ever been pregnant, and I have four other kids that need my attention and time. So with these powers combined, I'm a grumpy lady!

Well, my rant is over. Please excuse any errors in spelling, punctuation, or other. I'm not going to re-read and edit this. It's getting posted as soon as I'm done. Why? I have to go clean up stomped on powdered sugar doughnuts off of the ground. JOY! Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

nina said...

I'm with you, I believe your body changes at 30 too! I noticed a big difference. However I will say, that after I had my hysterectomy I felt like 10 years had been taken back off me. I feel so much better since I got that done. I didn't realize that female issues were causing achiness, bloating, pain tiredness, etc. Once I got everything out I felt healthy again!