Friday, August 22, 2008

School

Kies is in Pre-school Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:15 to 12:15. We are going to be moving here ASAP, and have already, at least we think, found a place to rent in Byron. It will be nice to have a more permanent place to be, and the kids will be better, I think. It's Walker's old place, accross from the school in Byron. It's an old 4 bedroom house. The rooms are small, but we will learn to make do. It'll be weird to have all of our stuff in such a small space, but there is a big utility room downstairs and a garage outside for storage! Wish us luck! Take Care!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you think you've found a place to rent. I'm so excited you'll be back at home. I know you might not be so much, but I'm happy I'll get to see you more often. I'm pretty sure I've seen you more in this past year that Danen and I have been in Wyoming than in all the other years since I left for college put together! (O.k. maybe not quite, but pretty close).

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Ah, I see! Cool. Take a picture of Taylins quilt for me pretty pretty please, and email it to me?!