Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sorry

Yes I am alive... no I don't have swine flu... yes, everything IS bigger in Texas! Ha ha ha just kidding. I just wanted to let you all know (the five of you that seem to actually read my blog) that I am doing pretty well out here. I had a rough first few weeks, but this week I stepped up and did great! I got my first multiple sale day on Monday and got 3! It was the best feeling! Then I pulled 1 out late on my b-day and then 2 the next day! I got sick the following day and yesterday... well Friday, was miserable, but today I went back out and walked about 10-15 miles with now sales. I am going to try to kick some butt on Monday though!
There are fireflies here, and they are so cool! My buddy Mike ran over a huge snake today, and Onkes(Matt) and Stowell(Matt as well) kept laughing and telling him to do it again cause it shouldn't suffer... and it made this loud popping noise and it was so disgusting! Hmm... what else? The magnolia trees are in bloom and they smell so dang good, it's not even funny. People here are super nice, so it's been great. The people in the office are all awesome, and I've made some really close friends here. The kids should be starting their trip on Friday with Cal and Jaran, so pray for them! It's going to be a long trip. Well I need to go to bed so I can wake up, go to church, go see my cousin and listen to his band! Love you all- Take Care!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, I'm glad things are going better for you. I didn't realize that they weren't so hot the first few weeks. I'm really glad you're kids get to join you down there. I bet you're missing them pretty bad. We're going home this weekend, I wish you were there so I could see you!

nina said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. It always makes it nicer when you have good people to work with. Especially when you don't have your family with you right now.

Kylee said...

good to hear from you. miss you. love you. good luck. real busy. talk to soon.