Thursday, May 3, 2007

Baby

So, today marked our second ultra-sound, and the little fart just didn't think that we should know what sex it is. Both times the people doing it said that they would guess a girl, but mostly because there were no dangling things to be seen. The first US we had, the baby decided to pinch it's legs together, and this time, the ambilical cord was right between the legs- blocking that critical spot. The Doc this time told us she wouldn't bet her house on it, but she'd say a girl. So I decided that I'm going to get some girl stuff. They said that they could look again next month if I wanted them to, which of course I will, but this is starting to get a bit frustrating. If you are reading this blog- please don't ask me if I know what I'm having yet, or when I'll find out. My next appointment is on the 31st of this month, so after that, there will be another blog. Don't bug me until then. I'm due August 25th... so about 3 1/2 months yet to go. I can't wait to find out- but I'm starting to think that will never happen. Better to be prepared I suppose!

No comments: