Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still no gender

This kid, I swear, does not want us to know what it is! We have another appointment in 3 weeks, and will probably take another look... but until then, it's still a crap-shoot. Those of you who have had children will understand my request- don't ask what I'm having! If I find out, I will let you know... if I don't- you'll have to wait like the rest of us until the kid pops out! So please- be a dear and don't ask baby questions. At this point I am tempted to make a t-shirt, or maybe one for each day of the week, explaining everything about the child in my womb.
Due date: August 25, 2007
Gender: Unknown
Reason: Not cause we don't want to know- just cause we've tried three times and the kid won't cooperate
Birthplan: Will try natural this time
Reason: Every time I get an epidural, my labor stops and I have to be put on pitosin
Planned place of birth: Bozeman Deaconess Hospital, unless the small one decides to come soon, in which case it may be a Lily Lake baby
Names picked out: I don't know... Cam kind of took one idea... so we're rethinking... and we never can agree on one
Child #: 3
Time between Brensyn and this one: will be 18 months- yes it's close, but we didn't exactly plan it
"You are going to have your hands full:" response- yeah I'm not stupid- I already have my hands full, and guess what? I'm sure it will get worse- don't say the obvious- it just pisses people off!
Other than that- it's not important enough to warrant a question! Thanks- and have a nice day!
Shan
PS- Can you tell I've had one of those days?

No comments: