Sunday, June 22, 2008

Interesting

I've been cruising my favorite blogs, and I've found that we're all posting a lot less than usual. I wonder- is it because it's FINALLY not raining around here, and we're trying to be out of the house as much as possible should the month-long rains return? It was just a thought.
Now- to the fun stuff- pictures! I hate doing posts unless I have pictures. We have been back in Wyoming for almost a week, and we have had some fun times with the fam. We did a BBQ in the backyard sometime this week, and here are the resulting pictures:

All the kids(except Kies who couldn't handle being still long enough for the pictures)

Ansleigh, can't remember why she was doing this

Brittly being Brittly

Just posted this cause of Kade's face

Brittly having some Pepsi

Brittly throwing her "fit" when the Pepsi is taken away

The boys enjoying their cool pop bottle lids on their pop cans

Ansleigh and my hot hubby- what a look!

Cam

Bob being anti-social and reading the paper istead of talking... wait- is that a bad thing;) j/k!
Anyway- for a while, we were having the kids race back and forth- mostly to tire them out so they'd go to bed. I was at one end and everyone else at the other. At first they'd just run to me, then after a while, they started tackling me... it was pretty fun. We roasted hot dogs and then made s'mores afterwards. It was a fun day.
Well, Jaran just rolled in from MT so I'm going to go give him some XOXOXO's! Take care!

2 comments:

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Oh geesh, this makes me miss Bob and Barb (and you) so much. Not that I'd have wanted to be there at that exact time for obvious reasons, LOL, but you know what I mean. Strangely, Judd misses them more than I do. He's always talking about them. Give them a big fat hug for me, ok? Your kids are so cute and so big! Looks like you're having a fun summer. Tell Jaran that my vote is YUCK on the facial hair (but I don't like any facial hair on anyone). Billie just moved back to Utah, you should tell "that guy" to contact her on facebook or something.

nina said...

I bet that it is so fun being back with your family again. I was home a couple weeks ago and it was so nice seeing everyone. I hope everything works out good for you guys.