Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random posting

I just wanted to talk about some funny things that have gone on lately. While we were at the park the other day, he took his Spiderman mask, and ask a little girl was trying to climb up, she got scared and started crying, and Kies goes- "Don't worry- Spiderman will save you!" Then he proceeded to go over and see if he could lend a hand! Hilarious! Brensyn has been talking a TON more lately, just within like that last week. The other day Kies was trying to take something and he goes- "Kies- NO! I had it first!" I didn't even know he could say that, and the look on his face was hilarious! Ansleigh has taken to hitting lately, and it's funny, but at the same time annoying, like in the morning when she wakes up, that's how she wakes you up, by hitting you smack in the face! Not a very pleasant way to arise. Yesterday, while driving home from Cody, Kies asked if we were going home, and I said yes. And he said- "OH! THANK YOU!" Then he said- "To my own house?" and I said, "No, to grandmas." And they he goes "Oh, by why can't we go home to my house? I like to be at my house, not grandma's!" So I think we need to figure out what we're going to do with ourselves. Until we either refinance our house, or sell it, we probably can't really afford to rent anywhere, but I think we are going to have to do it soon. There's just not enough room in this place for us all... especially when all five of us are sharing one tiny room! Take Care!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those are so funny! Poor McKie - he needs his own home. :( But I'm talking about you finding one in Wyoming. I swear if you don't move hear it will break my heart!

nina said...

That has to be so hard on your kids. I totally understand. We have been staying with Brad's parents for most of the month. It's hard trying to cram two families into one space. Hopefully everything will settle down for you guys soon!