Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mountains and stuff


I said I would post some pictures of swimming, so here they are:

Brensyn didn't like it the first day, but as you can see, he got over that!

Brittly loved it, and is a bit of an acrobat!

Taylin loved to be able to swim by herself- thanks to a handy life jacket!

Kies was a bit cold, but still wanted to pose!

Kelden jumping to his teachers.
Now here are some pictures of the fair in Bozeman:


And here are a couple hilarious ones of Ansleigh. Her scowl and her crazy eyed grin:


Sorry not much to report, really. Still at Mom's, although we're going home for the weekend to work on the house- WOO HOO! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed in my own room. Take Care!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

O.k. am I stupid? What do "Mountains" have to do with your post? Cute pictures of them swimming. I wish it didn't cost so much for us to go down here, we'd go a lot more if it was cheap. I'm sad you won't be there while I'm home, but I understand about wanting to be in your own bed.

Erika and Kevin said...

That is such a cush picture of Ans! I can't belive how big she is getting! What a beautiful little girl! Swimming looks like so much fun! Ethan is not much of a swimmier yet, he hates swimming pools, I don't understand it he loves to get in the bath so you would think he would love to swim, maybe it is just a little to big for him. cute pictures though!!

Erika and Kevin said...

PS your still coming this weekend right? How did cementing go this last weekend?