- BYU football - His family - 311 - Building log furniture - His homemade salsa
5 Things on his to do list:
- Make a toy chest for the boys for Christmas - Make end tables for the living room for Christmas - Help me organize the craft/computer room - Take a vacation kid-free - Close on our home refinance
5 Foods he enjoys:
- Steak - Baked potatoes with cheese, sour cream AND butter(not butt like it said before!) - My Grandma Fran Spaghetti - Hamburgers(he orders this almost everywhere we go to eat) - Chinese food from China Town
5 things you may not know about him:
- He can sing, even though he tells people he can't - He is a master paper airplane maker - He DOES NOT like to relax when he can be doing something... he'd rather be working that sitting on the couch watching a movie - HE is the one who wanted to buy a van - He Speaks Spanish(from his mission although he says he doesn't anymore)
5 quirky things about him:
- His jaw pops when he chews - While sitting he always has to move his legs - He always taps his knuckles together - When he laughs he doesn't really make noise - He calls grilled cheese sandwiches "cheese grills"
The Baker Gang, the fantastic five, whatever you want to call us! Well, not whatever, only if it's nice! We are headed by Jaran, who will turn 31 on the 20th of September, I-Shannon- am 26, McKie is 5, Brensyn is 3 1/2 and Ansleigh just turned two in August. We are currently residing in Byron, and Jaran is busy building houses! We are renting our house in Three Forks, and hope that the renters will buy it at the end of two years!