Thursday, August 27, 2009

Accident Prone

My dear husband seems to be a little bit accident prone. I think I will try and list all of his injuries since I've known him.

1) His ACL injury during church ball a week after we met
2) He has had numerous cuts on his head and right between his eyes from running into beams at work.... you would think if it's right between your eyes you wouldn't run into it, but I guess not.
3) He broke his knee cap at work when he was cleaning up after a snow. He had forgotten they put a sheet of wood down to cover and hole and he was picking it up and moving forward and fell right into it.
4) He sliced his finger open on a piece of broken bowl and had to get stitches.
5) At a house he was building, he walked off of a drop off thinking it was the side the stairs was on and cut his arm farely bad
6) He sliced his arm open twice while moving sheets into a house
7) He sliced his leg open falling off of a deck he was building
8) He sliced his leg open while carrying in doors on a piece of discarded metal to go on the corner where the sheet rock meets together... that is what the picture is of... he had to go get it glued and almost stitched
9) Tonight he got the biggest paper cut ever on his thumb... which will most likely cause some issues because of where it is at.
10) He shocked himself trying to get a power cord that was live out from under my mom's lawn mower
11) He tore his ACL again, after he got it fixed
12) These are not in chronological order... and I'm kind of tired of thinking of them all... I could probably add 80 more, but I don't have time!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Holy cow, you're not kidding. On one of the injuries listed I thought it read 'sewed his leg back on' or something. Yeah, I'm glad that didn't happen!
You're kids are so cute too, by the way!