Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kies is in Kindergarten!!!

There are about 5 other posts below... maybe only 4, but be sure to check them out!

Can you all believe my little man is going to school ALL DAY LONG? It's been only 2 days, and it's been a weird couple at that, but I think that it's all going to be awesome! The first day he had an accident at recess, and I think it was cause everything was so new and he was a bit out of his element. He didn't seem to be bothered when he got home, so I'm not too worried about it being a problem. After school, he had soccer, and he was supposed to be done around 4:15. Jaran went to get him and Taylin and they weren't there.

He went to the coaches house and found out that he had let them out early cause nobody wanted to practice (which was SO not okay with me, you can't just let K and 1st graders out on their own if their parents don't know about it!) and that he thought they went home with Lana Brimhall... so he tracked her down and she had tried taking them to Mom's, but she wasn't home so they just hung out with her and her kids at home. Thanks Lana for helping out! So then today he had everything he needed, and I sent a note explaining he tends to hold going to the bathroom until he can't hardly hold it, and that they might want to remind him every now and then. Also, I told them that he needed to go ahead and stay after school for Soccer. They didn't get the note, however, so Kies got on the bus and came home. Mom called and told me he wasn't at practice and that he had probably gotten on the bus... so I called Jaran as the kids were still napping. He got there just as dear Mick Esquivel was about to call us and tell us he was there. So wires have been crossed and hopefully from now on things will go more smoothly! His first soccer game is tomorrow and I think he is super excited! Wish us luck! Take care!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a big boy !!! He's just so cute - and your kids are adorable -always SO happy. I cannot believe you have 3 little ones. You're such a beautiful Mommy.
Hugs...

Hillary said...

That is crazy he is so old! I love those pictures of your kids they are all so cute! By-the-way thanks for letting me take that book. I finished it the day we went home, it was sooooooooo good! Do you have any others of hers and if you do are they any good?

Jessika and Josh said...

Thats so crazy! He is growing up so fast!!