Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Ansleigh! (a few days late)


To my sweet baby girl:
I can't believe that it's been 2 years since you came to join our family! I can't imagine life without you and your beautiful smile. You are such a joy to be around, even though you're starting to show the terrible twos are not a myth, but a condition that hits all children at the age of 2. Those gorgeous eyes of your seem to suck everyone in and make them love you instantly, and when they fill up with tears, it breaks my heart... even if you're being naughty and I am irritated with you, my heart melts at the sight of you.

You had such a nice birthday with family and friends there to share it with. Dollies are your new favorite thing, so Mommy, Daddy, Kies and Brens got you a little playset with a stroller, port-a-crib, bouncy seat, diaper bag and belly mat. Gma Barb got you a new dolly, and you don't go anywhere without her unless Mommy says no.

You got books, toys and clothes and you loved them as soon as we got home, but after opening a couple presents you were bored with it and Mommy had to hold you on her lap and MAKE you open the rest :)

Thank you for picking us to be your family, and me to be your Mommy!
I love you so much!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Ansleigh!! She has gotten SOOO big!!