Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going home

Wow! It's been two weeks since we went home last... and it's much needed. As much as I love my family here, trying to squeeze into this tiny little trailer is driving us all a little crazy. Joseph and Kendra are baptizing their two boys, Trevin and Tristan, so we are using that as an excuse to take a break from the craziness. Jaran has been remodeling my childhood home in Byron so that my Mom and Bob can sell it. He's already done a ton on it, and he says he's kind of enjoying... I guess as much as you can enjoy working your butt off! It'll be great to see whoever will be coming from Utah for it. The last time we saw anyone was the end of December, so it's been a couple months. Ansleigh and Brensyn also have some check-ups at the doctor for shots and stuff, so I will update you on how big they both are and all of that jazz. I still don't know for sure how long we'll be staying in Wyoming... but as long as Jaran can find some work- we will be wherever it is! Take care everyone- Ansleigh is being a growly bear so I need to go and check on her!

No comments: