Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To my post monitor- Bim

Here it is! No pics right now, but I will try and take some later, although my house is still a mess from trying to unpack and get things organized. Some news- I will be coaching the middle school dance team this year. It's actually pretty terrifying because I haven't danced (well for reals;) for 8 years. I will have to make up the dances as well, so please, if any of you reading this would like to help- let me know! My new blog thing I got from thecutestblogontheblock.com so if you like mine, there are a TON of cute ones there! Kies had to get shots today, and it was horrible. I had to try and hold him on my lap with my legs crossed over his holding him down, which his arms crossed and me holding him, and he still managed to wiggle. It was so sad, I just hope he doesn't have bruises on his arms later, cause I was really having to squeeze and restrain him. So sad, huh? Well I need to take him over to school. And one more thing, I don't have the internet, so I will be doing this from my mom's and Cam's... so please be patient with me! Take Care!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, congrats on teaching the middle school dance! I did that my junior or senior summer. It was a lot of fun! Poor McKie. How come he had to get shots right now? I thought they didn't do that until they were five. Thanks for posting again! I feel so special you addressed it to me. :)

Jessika and Josh said...

I hate shots!!! Poor Kiesers! That is sad! That is one thing I am not looking forward to when I am a mom!

Vyedka said...

That is exciting! Congrats! That is always fun doing what you love to do again. Poor Kies...I hate getting my kids shots! It really ruins your day.

Vyedka said...

Oh and Tell Jaran we said Happy Birthday! Hope he has a great day!!

Erika and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Jaran!! Holy Cow how does it feel to be 30!! Kev isn't far behind you!! we hope you have a GREAT DAY!! Love you all LOTS!!