Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Messy is fun!

Last night for FHE we let the kids do the volcano that they started a week or so ago. Kies got it for Christmas, and it takes some doing to get it ready. We had to make plaster and pour it in a mould. Then we let it set, and they didn't have a great day of following directions, so we didn't let them finish. Then yesterday, they were KIND of good, and it was Monday, so we decided to let them do it. They painted it, with a little help from Mom and Dad. Here are some pics:


And then came time for the explosions!


They had a blast- ha ha ha! It was fun the joy they got out of it, and it was pretty cool to see the reactions of the baking soda and vinegar, even though I am... well older than they are;)!

Kies wanted me to come down so he could show me his unicorn the other day, and this is what I found! He had taken a piece of driftwood and put it on with a GRIZZ ear warmer! Creative little kid! He was pretty proud of himself, and I was pretty impressed!
And one more thing, thank you for your thoughtfulness. Who am I talking to? I don't know, but you know, and I love you for it! You will recieve blessings for being so thoughtful and selfless! Jaran and I appreciated that little envelope more than you know!
Take Care!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That looks like fun, I bet the kids loved it!

Amanda said...

Your kids are amazingly cute!