Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here comes goodbye

So I am going to have to be gone from my family for almost a month. When I was in Utah, I was gone for a week, they came for a week, and I was gone for another week... so it was only a week at a time. But I will leave on Saturday super early and won't see them for a long time, and I am not sure how I'm going to handle it. I , so had been planning on leaving on Friday morning, but Austin Leonhardt sent me a text Monday and asked if Kies could be a crown bearer for Prom, and of course I said yes. There is now way I can miss that, so I am going to have to spend a longer chunk of time on the road and finish the drive Sunday. I hope McKie does well, cause it could be either the cutest thing ever, or he could throw a fit and be crazy, but I think it's going to be great. We have practice tonight at 6 so I'm hoping it will go well! Wish us luck and I will post pictures of prom after I arrive in Dallas... oh that just made me nervous! Take Care!

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

good luck Shannon! Let us know how everything goes! Be safe!

nina said...

I hope everything goes good for you! It will definately be difficult to be away from your family, but hopefully you'll be back with them soon.