Thursday, April 2, 2009

warning:: pics may gross you out!

Alright- does anyone even read my blog anymore? I think that I have posted the last three posts with only 1 person actually leaving a comment... which makes me want to not post anymore! Let me know if you read! So I played a dirty April Fools joke yesterday. I've never really been one to do this since Jaran played one on me 5 years ago while I was pregnant with McKie. I was at my sister Cam's house and he called me to tell me that he'd fallen off of a ladder at work and that he was pretty sure that his leg was broken. I didn't have a cell phone at the time so I had to hurry and hang up and "run" to my car with my 7 1/2 month pregnant belly, which if you all will remember I look due to deliver by 5 or 6 months, so I'm huge by this time. I jump in my car and am driving away when my Dad, thankfully he was at Cam's that day, comes out running and waving his arms. I stop and he gives me the phone. Jaran is on the other end telling me April fools! I didn't think that it was even remotely funny. Maybe had i not been pregnant or had a cell phone or... actually, no, not funny. I later tried calling him to tell him to come home and get me cause I had gone into early labor from all the stress he caused, but he only half believed me. I mean he had me so upset I was crying and breathing super hard, and I was sooooooo mad! Which brings me back to my dirty little prank. I thought I was pretty clever! I texted people telling them exactly this: So I got hit today while I was knocking doors. The kid was texting and wasn't paying attention. had to get 18 stitches. Then my sister asked me where I did it and I said by my left knee. She didn't believe me so she said to send pictures. I thought that she had caught me there, but thankfully Amanda's friend, Melissa, was there to save the day. She said- don't tell anyone where you got hit- and I said that I already had and that I said it was by my knee. She had a huge grin and said- no way! Then she proceeded to show me the pics she had on her phone of her cousin's knee where he'd fallen down a mountain and had to get 17 stitches. How could this have worked any better!? So these are the pics I sent to people:


Unfortunately, Cam realized that it was a right knee instead of a left... but I got pretty much everyone else. I felt bad doing it to a few and told them pretty soon after I started my story. I got Amanda's friend Micah pretty good, though. She was coming over so I told her and she brought a pizza and soda cause she didn't think I could get up and do anything. I felt bad, so I told her and she was so mad, but got over it quickly and laughed... but I still felt bad! I won't be doing anything like this again next year. Just pray for me that I don't actually get hit by a car now cause I made people worry! Take Care!

4 comments:

Emily Asay said...

that is so gross--i tried an april fool's on michael yesterday but failed miserably. ps i read your blog!! i'm just a lazy turd and don't always comment. keep posing sistah!

Kimberly said...

I read your blog - and I try really really hard to comment - I'm pretty sure I write more on yours than you write on mine! Don't stop posting. Nice joke. Did you text me? If you did, I'm glad my phone was dead, cause I totally would have believed you.

Mark & Shayla said...

Still read--just don't always leave comments.

nina said...

That is sick looking. I totally forgot to do an april fools joke.