Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm sorry I haven't posted pics for so long! This will be my picture post of randomness!

This is a picture of Jen Hessenthaler's chart. I help Ruby Harvey do these for a primary activity, and they turned out so cute! all I did was the vinyl, everything else was Ruby!

McKie's toe injury I mentioned in the last post. He was playing downstairs with his Dad's weights and I told him to stop. He had just brought it up to show me how strong he was and I told him to take it back down and never play with it again. As soon as he reached the basement, he dropped the weight on his toe, causing it to bust open and smashed it in the process! Grandpa Rand came over to save the day. He squirted some Lidocaine in it and glued it, which didn't last long, so I have been replacing the bandage everyday and had to cut the flap of skin off two days ago cause it wouldn't lay down flat anymore. Sorry to gross people out!

This is the lind of Easter Baskets the Easter Bunny left. Jaran and I explained to the kids why we really celebrate Easter, and I was suprised at how well McKie understood it. It was a great morning!

Just a close up of mine. We seemed to have "misplaced" our baskets from years passed, which means Jaran put them somewhere he can't find them or they got thrown away. So I had to be creative and fashion one out of a dollar store wire basket I've had since I had Brensyn- thus the smashed and sad looking thing! I thought the ribbons helped, though!

My Mom planted Easter grass and gave us all a bucket of it. This is actually one I took over to Shayla cause Ranee` Clark and I are her home teachers and failed to finish the cookie boquet we were trying to make her!

This is of Ansleigh after Aunt Calli got done with her makeup makeover. Those are her real eyelashes, just a splash of mascara to really make them look fake!:) She's so dang lucky!

This is Ansleigh stealing a drink of my pepsi. I try to keep the kids out of it by telling them there's medicine in there that's only for grown ups, but they don't listen!

I tried getting us all in the picture. We were all lounging in our deck chairs, enjoying a warm day- yes it was last week, not this week!

Here's Brensyn doing what he does best- throwing things. He loves throwing any and all things and usually does it to just make me mad I think!:) So cute though.

Well I guess that's enough for now. I will put some more on here later, but I've already overloaded this post! Take Care!

2 comments:

KrIStiN said...

Oh my i'd die for those lashes!! She's so dang cute!!

Kylee said...

I read your blog, when I get internets. :) Love you Shan. Thanks for coming to my house and seeing me in all my fat glory.