Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sad today

Why am I sad today? Because I watched my family drive off about half an hour ago. I am staying in Utah for ANOTHER week so I can try and get some more systems before I go home and then go out for the summer. I already spend 9 days away from them, and now won't get back till Sunday or Monday. I'm so sad, but I will try and pull it together and kick butt today when I go out. Wish me luck, and keep us in your prayers as we try to make about a million decisions pertaining to our plans this summer!
On a brighter note, I was able to go back in time and help Amanda, Zak and their friend Micah prepare for prom. I did Micah's hair, and it looked AWESOME!


Then I ended up doing Amanda's hair, too, and since she has short hair, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, so I came up with this:


Zak was an awesome big brother and Amanda was an awesome little sister and they went to prom as each other's dates! they didn't get corsages or boutonnieres so I made some with some left over tule and embroidery floss. I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but Zak said everyone thought it was really cool! So I felt as though I accomplished something on Saturday, and it was fun for me at the same time!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I would be sad too! I'm sorry Shannon. I'm sure you will do a great job, although that would be hard. We will pray for you! :)