Monday, March 23, 2009

Games


I have been in Utah for a week and a day and I miss my family so bad! This is one of the parties that Amanda has had while I've been here, and yes- they are all boys! HA HA HA! Went to a movie shortly after this picture was taken. I talked Zak into going with me, and we went to KNOW1NG with Nicholas Cage. It was really weird! I also went to the Jazz game with Justin and his family one night- which was fun!


We were on the 27th row, so you could actually see the guys' faces! It was pretty cool. Since then I've just been training and getting the hang of things for the summer. I can't wait to get out there and get started. Jaran isn't coming until tomorrow or maybe the next day, and I'm getting super sad that I can't see him and the kids all the time. It makes me realize that I take them for granted when I'm around them. Well, I'd better go cause people are trying to watch a movie and I'm probably being annoying! Take Care!

1 comment:

Brook said...

Time away is always good (but not for too long) I agree it makes you appriciate what you have a lot more. I am usually done after one night...I can't imagine:) Hang in there:)