Friday, March 6, 2009

Mommy's world from McKie

Kid Questionnaire
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be Quiet

2. What makes mom happy? When I don't pee my pants

3. What makes mom sad? Being Naughty

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? play with lizards

6. How old is your mom? He holds up his hands with 10 fingers up

7. How tall is your mom? 15 Tall

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Grey's anamony

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? He just nods and says yeah

11. What is your mom really good at? Friends sport?

12. What is your mom not very good at? I don't know

13. What does your mom do for her job? All kinds of stuff

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Goulash

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Huggin' you

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games

18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same shoes?

19. How are you and your mom different? You're a girl and I'm a boy

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because Heavenly Father made you love me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Watchin' tv with him(exciting, right?)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Just the museum?

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is stinkin' cute and I could just hear him giving all those answers. Fun stuff!

Ranee` said...

I love that Heavenly Father made you love him. Some days it feels like that, right! :)

lacey bassett said...

haha!! Thats is so funny :) I am with Kimberly.. I could just hear McKie saying those things to you!! what a cutie!

Kylee said...

What a sweetie. :) I love it.