Monday, September 28, 2009

Accident Prone?

So in a six day span, Kies sprayed himself in the face with Pepper Spray, Kies hit Brensyn with a car flag and gave him a bloody nose, and Brensyn pushed his sister off the bed and gave her a black eye. Is it a chain of retaliation or is it just that we are a very accident prone family? I don't know!
Dance started last week, and I am very excited. I think the girls are excited too. I am working on making a blog for the team so that I don't have to send letters out if I need to tell the parents anything. I'm also trying to figure out the best way to find some choreography, cause I'm not having any inspiration right now. I think I will try youtube... even though last time I did it wasn't a pretty thing!
Sorry it's not a very interesting post- just wanted to update something! Take Care!

No comments: