Thursday, May 26, 2011

Colo-rado!

It's been a LONG time since we were able to visit Colorado. The last time we went it was just for a quick trip to grab our camper (that we just sold today!) and we didn't get to spend any time there to really visit. The time before that it was when I was coming back from Texas, and we just stayed the night over before continuing on. The last time we really got to visit was for my cousin Jenna's wedding quite a while back. Man, it's been too long!

So we are leaving either tomorrow or Saturday morning to make the journey! I can't wait to see everyone and to actually be able to relax and be in my home away from home. I'm going to be helping my Aunt Deana with my Grandma Pearl, who has Alzheimer's and Jaran's going to re-do her downstairs bathroom with tile, and paint the rooms down there as well.

My Aunt Deana is an amazing lady, and I love her so much! She takes care of my Gma day in and day out, and she hardly ever gets a break. I know that it's really hard, and I'm sure takes quite a toll on Aunt Deana. So being able to let her get out of the house alone to do some things that she really wants to do is something I can't wait to help her do!

My cousin Shanda just graduated high school yesterday, and she's having a party this weekend. I made her a pretty sweet blanket for the occasion, and it's going to be fun to see her and her again! Not to mention her sisters Brooke and Jamie! And don't forget her mom, my cousin Traci! Also, my cousin's Lance, his wife Laura, their kids Hunter and Keeley, Shasta and Pound, Des and Chad... it's going to be great! :)

As most of you know, I used to live there with my Aunt D. and I loved it there. I made a lot of great friends, and I'm hoping to meet up with some of them while I'm there too! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!

Well, that's all my ramblings! Take Care!

No comments: