Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thoughts

I got asked to help with the makeup for the musical at Rocky. While looking through some old pictures recently I came across pics of my senior year high school musical. It was Cinderella and it was HILARIOUS! Jen, Steph and I had so dang much fun being the step-family... def a good memory!

So we are selling our camper... not sure if I mentioned it on here... and our van. So if anyone cares or is interested give me a call or comment or whatever. I've got some older pics on an old post, or I have them posted on facebook of the camper.

I need to go gather my supplies and head to Cowley... but I wanted to post before I forgot for a few months! Take Care!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much do you want for your camper?

jsmbbaker said...

We want to try and get $5,000 for it if we can!