Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finals

This year's finals have been a little bit harder in some ways, but easier in others. For History, I had to write an eight page paper, and then we have a final tomorrow where we have to write 500 word essays on at least two questions. The open book, open note test in A&P today was pretty darn good! I think I got all but maybe 2 questions right, and I know I got the extra credit ones, so I should get at least a 100% on that one. Then there's the Public speaking test I can take online, open note, open book. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself. But the history one is really hard. oh well! Just wanted to take a quick break and post again... trying to get back into the habit. Oh, wanted to just show these quick pictures of Ansleigh when she was tiny. Just saw them again the other day and I love it!

No comments: