Monday, April 7, 2008

New Pics!


So yesterday we went out in the hills and took some pictures! YAY FINALLY! These are the first family pictures we have taken with Ansleigh, unless you count the snaps we took at her blessing. We will be taking some more, cause the sun didn't cooperate, and we want to get some different shots, but these will work for now! I think they turned out okay- what do you think?
Then of course there's the one as our header to our blog. These are just some of the best... the individual ones of the kids are super cute, but I didn't want to bombard the page with pics, like I tend to do! So here's a sampling! Take Care!

6 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

ohh those are so freakin cute! What a beautiful family you have! We need to get a new family picture!

Kimberly said...

CUTE! You guys always have such cute couple and family pictures. I'm jealous! Post a few more!

Emily Asay said...

Very cute..your hair is flipping AWESOME. The only thing is McKie isn't looking, but its still way cute. I like the black and white :)

Vyedka said...

Cute Pictures! It looks like it was a pretty warm day, I Love spring weather! I just wish it would come sooner and last longer! The pictures turned out so cute!

Ranee` said...

Pictures are very, very cute, of course! My days are pretty open, too, but today we're going to Powell to get an ultra sound to estimate Jax's weight to see if I can come early (cross your fingers for me) So I'm not sure how the rest of the week will go. I'll let you know! A.J. had tons of fun playing outside yesterday and I know he would have tons, tons more with someone else there!

Jessika and Josh said...

These pictures are so cute! I love them! I want to see the others!!!

Your sister is really good at taking pictures!