Saturday, April 5, 2008

Odd

I believe that I need to find a new picture of Jaran for the look-a-like meters, as the outcome of all three pictures are the same, and should not be! I will try and get him to let me take some. Actually, Calli is supposed to take our pictures as a family today- so we will see how that goes! This morning Kies was lurking about the fridge and came acrossed some pickled asparagus... disgusting, I know... but both he and Brensyn wanted some. So I gave them both a spear and- they loved it! McKie said- and I quote- " These are just my favorite mom!" So here are some shots of them and their treat:



As some of you know, Jaran doesn't like to buy things for himself... and he also doesn't like to pack many options of clothing. That is why he chose this ensemble this morning:

Lovely- isn't it? He only has these, what I would call, dress shoes to wear, and didn't bother to bring short socks, of which he owns numerous pairs. Not that the short socks with the brown leather shoes would work with this particular outfit, but it might be a bit less goofy! I can't bear to leave Ansleigh out of pictures, so here's one of her on the slide:
Take care!

1 comment:

Ranee` said...

Hey, thanks for that head's up on that odd comment on my pictures...I would have never seen it. My cousin Chauna saw your comment and then looked and e-mailed me so I could take it off. Why are people so weird and wrong...?