Friday, March 14, 2008

Good times, Fun times


So yesterday was Steph Wilson Coble's birthday, and we went out to celebrate. We went to a place in Powell called Joey's, and we had a blast! Nancy, Megan (Steph's sis-in-law), and Heidi (just a buddy) were all there for the festivities. We had some appetizers- which were really great- and some incredibly good Virgin Daqueries! Then we moved on to the main course- all of which were delicious! Heidi had made Steph a super yummy cake, and that topped off the evening. She brought a bunch of candles for it- and she had some that were hooked together in a strip and you just light one- well we had already started the ones that weren't hooked, and she tried adding those, and they all went up in flames! It was amazing- but we laughed and had fun. No damage was done to anyone around- just a fun display of flames! It's good to be around friends again and be able to hang out and do fun things! Also- thanks to our husbands for watching out children so we could go out kid-free! Love you husbands! Take care!
Nice- right after the inferno
Blowing out the candles
Clapping that they finally all went out!
Tag time:

What were you doing 10 years ago? Let’s see, March of 1998… I believe I was a sophomore then... so I was probably wishing that May would get here so I could finally have that first official date when I turned 16- in fact I know that's what I was doing cause pretty much everyone else was dating already
5 things on my list today:
1. Shower without having one of my kids with me
2. Go to a funeral- not really fun, I know
3. Make lunch
4. Go find some of my maternity clothes for Megan
5. Go babysit my nieces and nephew in Byron

5 snacks that I enjoy: …Only five?
1. Smoothies
2. Ice cream
3. THIN MINTS- thanks girl scouts
4. cereal
5. Peanut butter sandwiches

3 bad habits:
1. Re-doing lists, or just writing things... if you know me very well, you know that I have a million notebooks around my house... in fact the other day- I needed to write so badly that I found an old list, and re-wrote it- I know obsessive compulsive
2. touching my hair- cause then it gets greasy.
3. Being stubborn about ridiculous things- just like Ranee

4 If I suddenly became a billionaire:
Wow- so many things. Record a CD, cause I always wanted to do that. Buy an SUV so I don't have to drive a van anymore... Buy everyone in my family a house- well my sisters, brother and parents... any probably Jaran's siblings and parents- which means we'd have to keep it simple or we'd be out of the Billion soon;)... Buy a boat and some Four-wheelers. So so many things! FIRST- Hire someone to watch the kids while Jaran and I go on vacation!

5 places I’ve lived:
1. Byron, WY
2. Powell, WY
3. Cody, WY
4. Parker, CO
5. Bozeman, MT
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitress- yipee... right
2. Receptionist
3. Member of the coolest Rock Band ever- Blackwater... ha ha ha
4. Vet assistant
5. Merchandiser

5 things people don’t know about me:
1. The obsessive compulsive thing- well not everyone knows about it!
2. I like to play cards on my computer while the kids are asleep
3. I have O- blood, so I can donate to ANYONE if you ever need it!
4. I am a better shot than my husband- sorry honey, but you know it's true!
5. I am studying to be a medical transcriptionist!

So, hey, tag, you’re it!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ok. Time to post some new pictures of your cute kids! Are you back in Wyoming?