Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good times were had by all!

Every Tuesday night at 8:30, some of the ladies from the ward get together and play volleyball. I went last night, and it was a blast! It was great to get some exercise, and even better to be among some friends and just have fun! I'm a little sore this morning, my arms are really bruised, and I strained my thigh a littl bit, but it was well worth it. Now I just need to get some potassium in me- so I need some bananas!
Today we're feeding the missionaries- for real this time- so I have a ton to do. It's amazing how NASTY your house can get in so little time. I can't describe to you how I wish we didn't have so much danged hardwood in our house! Instead of vacuuming, I have to sweep, which takes longer, and doesn't work as good! It's quite annoying, but it has to be done. And since we live in a desert wasteland, there is always dusting to be done- WHICH I HATE! So I guess today I will be miss Susie Homemaker. Not to mention the fact that I'm trying to do a bit of spring cleaning and get rid of some of our crap for our Garage Sale this weekend. Oh how I wish that I had a Genie to help me through these troubled times!:)
Well... I guess that's my Q to get to work. The fabric softener needs to go in now, and Kies wants more cereal. Take Care!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm so proud of you! Look at you posting stuff left and right! I haven't even had to remind you! I love seeing what's going on with you! Good luck with the missionaries. We feed ours next week.